TOCLF/HSK online courses
- TOCLF/HSK online courses help students prepare the TOCLF/HSK test through the intensive time.
- Three courses a week, 2 hours per course, lasting for 1 month, 24 hours in total.
- Teachers are familiar with the test format and are able to hold a mock examination during the courses.
- Teachers are 100% native speakers
- Programs are taught by nearly one hundred MTC professional teachers whose mother tongue is Chinese. All teachers have the experience of teaching Chinese and the Chinese teaching certification.
- The course is totally real time (not asynchronous online video class) and highly interacts with our teachers.
- They will only have 3-4 students in one class to make sure every student can get the best learning experience.
- Once there are 3 students sign up for the same class, the courses will begin, and the staff will arrange the best class time for the teacher and students.
- Three courses a week, 2 hours per course, lasting for 1 month, 24 hours in total. The course can help students improve quickly in the short term and pass the examination in one by one stroke.
- MTC offers the online certificate awarded upon completion.
TOCLF/HSK online course offer the elementary, intermediate and advanced classes. Students may choose their classes according to their own level.
- Elementary class TOCLF A1, A2 Level / HSK 1 and 2 Level
- The basic needs of life, study and work can be fulfilled in Chinese, and most of the necessary dialogue can be met during travel.
- A wider range of topics can be discussed in Chinese and can communicate more fluently with native speakers.
- Can read newspapers and magazines, watch TV and film programs. Can give a more complete speech in Chinese.
- Can easily understand or read Chinese messages and express own views in oral or written form.
- Whether the subject is related to the field of personal specialization, the details of the long, complex text can be read.
- Ability to understand almost all forms of writing language, including abstract, complex, or rather colloquial works.